Wednesday

SMALL ROOM DECORATING MAGAZINE

Back in January, Small Room Decorating shot my apartment - all 425 square feet of it. Photographer Helen Norman meticulously, and beautifully, documented every inch of the space (though not so many inches, to borrow a phrase from J.M. Barrie), while writer and stylist Charlotte Safavi brought in lovely, fresh touches with flowers.

The issue came out last week! I'm hoping to have some of Helen's beautiful photos to share soon, but in the meantime, here are a few shots of the spread.

Small Room Decorating is on newsstands now, at Barnes and Noble, Target, CVS, and Safeway.

The issue also features two of my favorite designers, the pattern-mad daredevils of Madcap Cottage:  John Loecke and Jason Oliver Nixon!

8 comments:

The Pink Pagoda said...

Skyla, your apartment is crazy amazing -- CONGRATULATIONS!

Andrea said...

Congratulations, Skyla!!! I'm so excited for you!! You have done such an amazing job with your apartment!!

XOXO,
The Glam Pad

toko baju muslim murah said...

enjoy your posts it is very interesting to read thank you I really liked your article

Unknown said...

I almost fell over when I saw your apartment in Small Room. My style couldn't be more different than yours (I'm more Asian modern than Asian Regency), but your ability to make the most of that small space is REMARKABLE. I poured over those photos for hours.

Seriously! Furniture placement, storage, multiple-use pieces, scale, and cost-effectiveness: you're a genius. You have so much stuff and it doesn't look at all cluttered or claustrophobic. Years ago I lived at Wisconsin & Macomb in the District and my apt. interior looked so much like yours ... but I certainly lacked your talent.

Homerun.

Jane in Tucson, AZ

drooz doodles said...

your place is gorgeous!
my home is also featured in that issue!
the magazine is really full of wonderful spaces!
congrats!
( so glad i found your blog - love your style!)
shell

Rick said...

Good for you. I love your home and that sofa. I've been hesitant about loose cushions but I like yours.

Casey said...

I wish my 425 sq ft apartment looked like that! It's my inspiration.

Dry Carpet Cleaning Fulham said...

You made arrange your apartment so nice, great atmosphere!

Disclosure

Shop Hop, Great Steals, and some posts may include paid links. View our disclosure policy here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails