Thursday

Cheap and Chic Thursday: Inspired by Nature

I love nature-inspired designs, and lucky for me, they're very popular this summer.  Favorite read, Style Redux, recently did a feature on Anthropologie's charming animal jewelry. Everyone from Saks to Dior is embellishing baubles with natural inspiration - but considering the economic climate and the subject, perhaps a more tree-friendly approach is best?  These options will save plenty of paper.

Floral and stone embellished sandals, Macy's.










Caspari Dinner Plates. 








Ann Taylor Loft zebra flipflops and floral umbrella.













Beautiful rings at Banana Republic.








Coral decor at Target.












All images from objects' respective shops, as listed. 

7 comments:

ticklishfromadistance said...

Great ideas. LOVE those rings. Going today to take a look.

Beth Connolly said...

Such eye candy-I love it all! You must be flipping out over the great coral pieces at Target. It's all so fresh, summery, and well-priced.

Southern Aspirations said...

Ooh- I love these! Especially some of the rings and plate. Oh and the AT flip flops/umbrella. Fun!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Great pics that are inspiring me too!!

Averill said...

Great options! I love the sandals in particular (but I've got a serious weakness for cute shoes).

Southern Chateau said...

All great finds! I like the flip flops and umbrella. I live in flip flops in the summer. Thanks for adding me to your blog roll, too. Much appreciated!

Molly said...

i love that lamp! nice to see a 'coral' lamp base in a color other than white. more sophisticated, i think!

Disclosure

Shop Hop, Great Steals, and some posts may include paid links. View our disclosure policy here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails