Wednesday

JEWEL BOX


Last month, when I was visiting the Rist Showroom at The Washington Design Center, I snapped this pic of a collection of lamps on sale. The color scheme was by chance, but it really caught my eye. The palette of glossy, jewel box tones was irresistible - suddenly, I was seeing shades of peacock, emerald, and sunny yellow everywhere. Of course, my color hero, Miles Redd, has already paved the way.

Miles Redd

Nick Olsen

Nick Olsen

Christine d'Ornano, via Elle Decor 

Frank Roop

Miles Redd

Miles Redd


Tory Burch. Of course she strikes the perfect note with a peacock blue blouse!
/Image sources / Pinterest/

No comments:

Disclosure

Shop Hop, Great Steals, and some posts may include paid links. View our disclosure policy here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails