Friday

CAUGHT MY EYE

Isn't this a lovely piece? I stumbled across it in Home Goods recently, buried under a fake plant, some baskets, and a floor mirror. It's a rather average shabby chic style commode, dressed up with wonderful chinoise illustrations. I believe the price was around $500. Hope it went to a good home!



P.S. This made me start thinking about how easy it would be to decorate your own piece of furniture (OK, maybe not EASY, but easier than forking over $500 or more). Painting free style might be difficult, but stencils would do the trick.

P.P.S. This reminded me of a cheap 'n chic version of my all time FAVORITE piece:  this Oscar De La Renta parrot green drawer chest. I had the opportunity to see it in person at the Century showroom at the Washington Design Center, and I'm still weak in the knees.

/Images/my own/Oscar De La Renta/

No comments:

Disclosure

Shop Hop, Great Steals, and some posts may include paid links. View our disclosure policy here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails