Thursday

Writing Papers: It's a Pleasure

Stylecourt is one of my favorite blog reads (and a fellow Southerner!) and this week I was so excited to see stationers Gadabout Papers featured. Beautiful, personalized papers are such an encouragement to writing, and I would pepper my friends with notes if I owned a set of these (coming soon - look out friends!). The monogram placement is just so clever. Be sure to visit the website to see more of Hanna Brooks Nation's designs.








All images, www.gadaboutpaper.blogspot.com.

9 comments:

Southern Aspirations said...

The monogram placements are especially clever! Faves are the crab and necklace...must investigate. And I too love Style Court!

Averill said...

I love the subtle monogram placement too. I have such an addition to stationery...unchecked I'd have a closet full of paper, some of which I'd love too much to use (silly, I know).

Averill said...

and I meant *addiction* NOT addition....sigh.

Beth Connolly said...

Very elegant and clever use of monograms-these might convince me to start actually writing instead of emailing.

Kitty said...

unique! i think one of the nicest gifts to give a graduate or a new bride is monogrammed stationery. these are uber hip!

bluehydrangea said...

Love this..so different!!

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

Wow, these are gorgeous. I wish everyone would write and send more things by hand.

annechovie said...

Style Court is the tops and these are very cute!

A Gift Wrapped Life said...

Love the unique look to these cards, especially the interior ones. Will go take a better look. Have a great weekend!

Disclosure

Shop Hop, Great Steals, and some posts may include paid links. View our disclosure policy here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails