Tuesday

Team Player

Earlier this week, I wrote a little about my obsession with clutches (and my inability to get much use out of them). But, bless the blogosphere, I'm in good company. So when I found Isabella Dean's personalized clutches, I had to share - mostly in the hopes that I won't be alone in mortgaging my dollhouse for yet another handbag.

Isabella describes her charming designs, made from old t-shirts and jeans, as "up-cycling." A dream gift for all those girls out there who are as passionate about sports as their boys - they just want to cheer stylishly. What team will you carry?






All images, Isabella Dean.

8 comments:

Beth Connolly said...

So unique and fun!

ticklishfromadistance said...

These are darling! What a fun find!

Ingrid Mida said...

Sweet! Upcycling is a fabulous idea.

studioJudith said...

Love these little moments
of whimsy!

Averill said...

Love! I'd carry an Astros or Longhorns clutch with pride.

pve design said...

I heart NY team!

Christina said...

oh cute! i've never seen anything like this.

Pigtown*Design said...

Love the top one, but not liking the team too much these days. :-(

Disclosure

Shop Hop, Great Steals, and some posts may include paid links. View our disclosure policy here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails